12.9 @ 9 AM Eastern -> Strengthen Your Stress Resilience and Immunity
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Physical Therapist, Masgutova Graduate Graduate School Professor, and MNRI Core Specialist + Instructor Isabelle Renard-Fontaine on Thursday, December 9 at 9 AM eastern for an opportunity to strengthen your immune system and increase your stress resilience.
This 1-hour live active Zoom session is for those:
- Seeking balance
- Building courage
- Cultivating calm
- Boosting Immunity
- Moving out of Reaction and into Action
- Expanding breathing
- Prioritizing resiliency
Video participation is optional. Recording (both audio and video) are strictly prohibited.
As a reminder, all donations are appreciated and go to NeuroReflex research. There is also an option, for those financially unable to donate, to attend free of charge. Retail value is $15.00.
We also send deep gratitude to our facilitator, Isabelle, for donating her time to facilitate these life-changing sessions.
For additional information on this session, please visit our website.
We hope to see you there!
- $5.00 Donation$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- $10.00 Donation$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- $25.00 Donation$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- $15.00 Donation$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- $20.00 Donation$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Support My Participation$0$00$0