9.5 @ 3 PM Eastern -> Well-Baby Communication
Time & Location
About the Event
Many parents struggle to understand their baby's needs while wanting to set them up for easy and proper communication skills. This short caregiver-led, hands-on session begins with a brief training on how to understand your baby's coos, cries, and other sounds before moving into 5 simple NeuroReflex exercises to work on with your child on in real-time to foster proper development for communication. This session is presented in English.
Our session facilitator, Yichien Su, is a Dunstan Baby Practitioner, speech-language pathologist, and MNRI instructor. We extend our deep gratitude to Yichien for donating her knowledge and expertise to support our global community.
For this 1-hour live caregiver-led Zoom session on Sunday, September 5 at 3 PM Eastern, you'll need a safe surface on which to sit or lay your child.
The purpose of this session is real-time support for parents actively completing expert-led NeuroReflex exercises on their child. While video participation is optional, recording (both audio and video) and taking notes are strictly prohibited.
All donations are appreciated and benefit the further growth of NeuroReflex work through the Masgutova Graduate School of NeuroDevelopmental Sciences. There is also an option, for those financially unable to donate, to attend free of charge. The suggested retail value is $15.00.
We hope to see you there!
- $5.00 Donation$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- $10.00 Donation$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- $15.00 Donation$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- $20.00 Donation$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- $25.00 Donation$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- $50.00 Donation$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- $75.00 Donation$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0
- $100.00 Donation$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- Support My Participation$0$00$0