SPECIAL EVENT: 4.22 @ 9 AM EDT -> Breathe and Move to Positive Transition NeuroReflex Exercises
Time & Location
About the Event
This week's live event is dedicated to a Peaceful World. Join Physical Therapist, Masgutova Graduate Graduate School Professor, and MNRI Core Specialist + Instructor Isabelle Renard-Fontaine on Thursday, April 22 at 9 AM eastern to Breathe and Move to Positive Transition.
This 1-hour live active Zoom session is for those who want to:
- Invite courage
- Let go of fear
- Create space
- Increase inner strength
- Pause to Breathe and Relax
- Open to wisdom
- Create positive protection
- Transition to Inner Peace
Video participation is optional. Recording (both audio and video) is strictly prohibited.
As a reminder, all donations are appreciated and go to NeuroReflex research. There is also an option for those financially unable to donate to attend free of charge. Retail value is $15.00.
We also send deep gratitude to our facilitator, Isabelle, for donating her time to facilitate these life-changing sessions.
For additional information on this session, please visit our website.
We hope to see you there!
- $5.00 Donation$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- $10.00 Donation$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- $15.00 Donation$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- $20.00 Donation$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- $25.00 Donation$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Support My Participation$0$00$0